Friday, November 7, 2008

BAHAMAS TRIP

I am always pleased and delighted when I have to go to the Bahamas. Getting off the plane, going through a very polite and gracious customs and then into beautiful sunshine and cool breezes always create an instant "I am never going to leave here" feeling. I constantly have to resist the urge to act like a child and just twirl around until I am picked up.

Of course I quickly get back to reality, knowing that my trip is about business and the Director of Romance will be there to greet me. She embodies everything that I aspire to be. Classy, sophisticated, charming, knowledgeable.

My evening ended with a dinner meeting of the members of the Bahamas Bridal Association at a lovely private home. And to top it all off it was held at poolside.

The next day was a conference on the bridal market and my visit was to address and participate in this event. Very informed group with a desire to be the best in the region, and I have no doubt that this will be accomplished. You can see some of the table settings displayed at this event.

The day ended with an elegant dinner in a private home with an impressive guest list. I was truly honoured to be invited. Unfortunately I had to leave the next morning as I had another commitment in another destination. It was a beautiful trip from beginning to end.

For this very brief trip I stayed at the Wyndham Hotel. While it is a very large hotel the surroundings are clean and the staff very gracious. The room was well kept and housekeeping did an excellent job in keeping the room spotless.
,,,jQuery("#html_code").val(code_start + code_middle + code_end)